Fast connections at convenient and frequent times
Frecciarossa train is in service on the following routes:
- Turin - Milan - Reggio Emilia AV - Bologna - Florence - Rome - Naples - Salerno: 93 trains per day*;
- Venice - Padua - Bologna - Florence - Rome - Naples – Salerno: 14 trains per day*;
- Milan - Reggio Emilia AV - Bologna - Rimini – Ancona - Pescara - Foggia - Bari: 4* trains per day from Milan to Ancona including 2 for Pescara, Foggia and Bari
Main characteristics of Frecciarossa trains
- Air conditioning
- Sockets at each seat
- Led lighting
- Wide spaces for luggage
- Monitor in all coaches with information and travel news continuously updated
- Frecciarossa Portal accessible via WI-FI, with entertainment services, Internet connection and travel information
- Two seats equipped for disabled people travelling in wheelchairs and 2 seats for attendants in the coach 3
- Toilet in each coach and one equipped for disabled people in the coach 3
- Changing table
- Frecciarossa trains offer 4 levels of service: Executive, Business, Premium and Standard.
Speedy connections in comfortable and frequent times
Every day it’s possible to choose among 52* connections in comfortable and frequent times:
- 30 trains connects Rome with Venice,. Two of them continue to Udine and two for Trieste from Venice Mestre, 2 continue to Fiumicino Aeroporto.
- 14 trains, every hour in the peak times, from Rome to Verona with connections to Brescia (4 trains) or to Trento and Bolzano (6 trains from monday to thursday, 8 trains from friday to sunday).
6 trains from Rome to Lecce and 2 trains from Roma to Reggio Calabria stopping in the major basins of Puglia and Calabria.
Frecciargento are provided with:
- Air conditioning (ETR600/610/485)
- Sockets for each seat (ETR600/610/485)
- LCD touch screen monitor in the vestibule with pieces of information on Frecciargento offers and services (ETR600/610)
- The wagons are equipped with monitor to display pieces of information on travel, news, videos and other useful news continuously updated (except for wagon number 3) (ETR600/610)
- Courtesy light on the seat (ETR600/610)
- Spaces for big-dimensioned luggage both in the wagon and in the vestibules (ETR600/610/485). Wagon number 3 is equipped with 2 seats for disabled people travelling on wheelchairs and 2 seats for helpers (ETR600/610/485)
- A toilette each wagon (two in wagons number 2 and 3) and one for disabled people in wagon number 3 (ETR600/610/485)
Services at the station and on board
At the station
Welcome on board
The bar/bistro wagon, in the middle of the train, is dedicated to food services and it’s possible to drink hot and cold beverages and taste snacks, appetizing sandwiches, a wide range of hot and cold courses.
- 44 trains a day*, with departures every hour (every half hour during peak hours), from 6 AM to 9 PM, between Milan and Verona/Venice and vice versa;
- 24 trains a day*, with departures almost every hour, connect northern Italy with major destinations on the Adriatic coast up to Ancona/Pescara/Bari/Lecce/Taranto;
- 12 trains a day* connect 20 cities on the Tuscan and Ligurian coast with the Capital, with stops in small towns and some extensions to Milan and Turin;
- 4 trains a day* connect Rome with the main stations in Campania, Basilicata, and Calabria;
- 2 trains a day* connect Rome with the Adriatic Coast (Falconara Marittima, Pesaro, Rimini, and Ravenna).
Services on board
Highly professional and prepared board staff
- Spacious reclining seats with wide seating
- Air conditioning
- Ample space for accommodation of bulky luggage
- Seats for people with motor disabilities in wagon number 3, where there’s also a dedicated toilet
- Hooks hangers that are located under the luggage compartment, near the window
- Socket on seat to recharge the battery of your mobile phone, or work with pc, watch movies, listen to your music
- Courtesy lights on seat
- Foldout tables
- Tilting baby-changing table in the toilet of wagon number 3
- Sound system to be updated about the travel, the coincidences on stop stations, services and promotions of Trenitalia.
La Freccia Magazine
Per un viaggio di qualità al giusto prezzo
Per viaggiare in modo intelligente sulle lunghe distanze a partire da 39€*